We are seeking for Research & Support Analyst to join our team. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. We are looking for an individual with experience in record keeping, timesheet and data entry.
- Carrier company invoices are reviewed in detail.
- Collect the relevant information, such as BOL number, Pro Numbers, Consignee and consigner and many more.
- Process them within the client-directed transaction time.
- Mark them and assign notations as per each job description.
- Current we are working with over 200+ CASS clients and carriers.
- Learning the procedures and keeping up to date with fresh product knowledge.
- Minimum graduate from a recognized university.
- Previous experience in the BPO industry.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with data handling and invoice reading capabilities.
- Strong computer skills including Excel are required. Must be comfortable using filters, tables in excel.
- Self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail, adaptability, and being very organized.
- Must have excellent communication, strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with the ability to build friendly and collaborative working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written
- Typing: 30-40 WPM
- Day Shift (5.30am to 2.30pmPKT)
- Preferable US Clients
Job Type: Full Time
Timings: Morning Shift
Interested candidates can forward their resumes
at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Job Title in the subject.
Visit our website career page for more opportunities