- Conducting research and analyses of market dynamics and global trends.
- Evaluating competitive landscape including threats and opportunities.
- Recommend business strategy including build, buy, invest or acquire.
- Determine best levers for strategic growth for our global markets.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
- Degree in strategy or related field, MBA preferred or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience in strategy consulting or in strategic planning.
- Multi-national or large consulting firm experience preferred.
- Prior mergers and acquisition (M&A) experience is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative attitude.
- Strong strategic planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Expert level skills in Excel.
- Design thinking aptitude.
- Strong leadership skills.
Location: Manila, Philippine
Required Experience: 5+ years of experience in strategy consulting or in strategic planning.
Qualification: Degree in strategy or related field, MBA preferred or relevant experience.
Salary: Market Competitive
Timing: Day Shift (Philippine Time Zone)
Interested candidates can forward their resumes to email@example.com mentioning Job Title in the subject.