We are seeking for Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product
and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting
information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint,
determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to
solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer
information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- English Language
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Quality focus
- Problem solving
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Career Growth
- Learning & Development
- Provident Fund
- Paid Leaves
- Leave Encashment
- Medical Coverage (IPD)
- Life Insurance
Location: Gulberg II, Lahore
Timing: Night Shift (US Time Zone)
Job Types: Full-time