We are seeking a Customer Services Representative to join our team.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- English Language
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Quality focus
- Problem solving
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Career Growth
- Learning & Development
- Provident Fund
- Paid Leaves
- Medical Coverage (IPD)
- Life Insurance
Location: Gulberg II, Lahore
Shift: 9:00am – 06:00pm (US Timings)
Interested candidates can forward their resumes
at email@example.com mentioning Job Title in the subject.