We are seeking for an Executive Admin (PA to CEO) to join our team. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Very much strong grip on Social Media platforms.
- Article reading and posting required on social media.
- Research best business practices and etiquette.
- Need to interact with USA clients via email, call or any medium to arrange the meetings, follow ups.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
Skills & Abilities:
- Highly responsive and flexible in schedule
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Management or equivalent.
- 3+ years in similar role
- Good communication skills in English
- Good command on Microsoft Office
- Good command on Social Media platforms
- Strong problem solving & analytics skills
- Experts in delivering outcomes, achieving goals, and solving problem
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Career Growth
- Learning & Development
- Provident Fund
- Paid Leaves
- Medical Coverage (IPD)
- Life Insurance
Location: Gulberg II, Lahore (Hybrid)
Shift: 3pm – 12am (Evening)