We are seeking for Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our team. Recruitment Marketing Specialist works closely with the Human Resources team to plan, develop and implement a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants to fill a wide variety of positions across all Departments
- Develop, plan, implement, and execute a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy.
- Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns.
- Track, measure, and report on campaign results.
- Oversee career site portals and suggest improvements.
- Collaborate with HR to suggest engaging job descriptions.
- Work with the web team to manage job descriptions changes/reclassifications on our Careers Pages
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience.
- Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community.
- Design and plan recruiting events.
- Provide regular updates for leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Create, analyze and base recommendations on reports for key recruitment marketing metrics.
- Work closely with Human Resources, hiring managers, and other team members to attract andhire the best talent.
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement.
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry.
- Keep abreast of new trends in social media channels.
- Encourage & advocate employees to be brand ambassadors.
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention.
- Help and encourage local teams Document major events via photo and video.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, HR or related field
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience preferred
- Experience in recruiting, HR, marketing, or advertising preferred
- An excellent knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment processes.
- Excellent creative thinking and communication skills.
- A working knowledge of recruitment marketing software.
- The ability to stay up-to-date with marketing and advertising trends.
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Career Growth
- Learning & Development
- Provident Fund
- Paid Leaves
- Leave Encashment
- Medical Coverage (IPD)
- Life Insurance
Location: Gulberg II, Lahore (Hybrid)
Shift: 5:00pm – 2:00am