- Monitor CX Detect Software Platform to identify and resolve system issues before end user contact.
- Serve as the first contact with customers who need technical assistance via the phone or email.
- Provide quick resolution and excellent customer service.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to direct end user queries using Tele Portivity software or over the phone.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Alert / report any malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Previous working experience as an AV/IT Help Desk Technician
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and audio-visual systems
- Experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented and patient
Compensation: P 45,000
Government Mandated Benefits:
– 13th month pay
– SSS, Pag – ibig, Philhealth
– Maternity Leave
– Paternity Leave
– Solo Parent Leave
– Magna Carta for women leave
– Day 1 HMO
– Annual Salary Review
– Annual Leaves
– Birthday Leave
– Engagement Activities
– Attendance Incentive