Premier BPO Inc. is now looking for a native Korean Speaker Customer Service Representative in Eastwood, Quezon City.
Sales Representative to be responsible for selling and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating with potential clients. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
LOCATION: Quezon City
SALARY: PHP 65,000-80,000.00
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume to email@example.com with job title as email subject.