The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing new business implementations. They serve as the business owner and leader of these implementations and are accountable for delivering business results. This role supports the ongoing needs of the business while ensuring best practices implemented throughout the organization. Provide technical oversight of the products’ installation environment, maintenance of the system to ensure reliable performance. Advocate continuous improvement methodologies and tools across the business and responsible for facilitating project identification and implementation in coordination with facility operations.
REPORTING TO: SUPPORT SERVICES DIRECTOR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Implementation Manager is responsible for the implementation project plans. Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects.
- Reviews external client’s product and services
- Demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations
- Involved in sales and project presentation.
- Execute scoping projects or developing proposals.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Lead and manage implementation of new business end-to-end after verbal award, maintaining communication throughout the course of the project to meet customer expectations.
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple project initiatives in accordance with approved scope and schedule.
- Engage Sales, Solutions and Operations to validate new business scope as it pertains to customer contract documents, technical specifications and data analytics to ensure correct technologies are selected to support customer requirements
- Build the client business to scale to grow with the strategy of the company, and define roles and responsibilities for the implementation team in supporting operations
- Understanding of Operational Excellence as it pertains to Labor Management Systems, Work Force Optimization and Performance Coaching & Observation principles to assure the attainment of facility production, quality and safety standards and objectives.
- Translate business requirements into a robust, scalable design and drive proper change control through the life cycle of the project
- Implement complex business requirements through a variety of tools and technologies.
- Serve as first line decision maker for the business including developing ramp up plans and schedules that meet customer requirements while also identifying risks and developing mitigation plans
- Provide day-to-day direction to cross-functional implementation pods/support teams and best practices to the customers on deploying the productions within their environment.
- Sign-off on and test Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) through partnership with IT
- Ensure smooth transition to operations post go-live and ramp-up
- Interact directly with various customer representatives, ranging from senior operations to warehouse operations and end-users.
- Collaborate with customer and operations leadership to ensure all processes are adhered to throughout the implementation process.
- Work closely with department managers to identify potential issues and risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Extensive knowledge of various company department processes
- 5 to 6 years managerial experience
Compensation: P 60,000
Government Mandated Benefits:
– 13th month pay
– SSS, Pag – ibig, Philhealth
– Maternity Leave
– Paternity Leave
– Solo Parent Leave
– Magna Carta for women leave
– Day 1 HMO
– Annual Salary Review
– Annual Leaves
– Birthday Leave
– Engagement Activities