Monitor CX Detect Software Platform to identify and resolve system issues before end user contact.
- Serve as the first contact with customers who need technical assistance via phone or email.
- A Senior resource to handle more challenging and complex cases.
- Act as a mentor to L1 Team members.
- Provide quick resolution and excellent customer service.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to direct end-user queries using Teleportivity software or over the phone.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Alert / report any malfunctions that continue to occur.
Help Desk Operator Requirements
- Previous working experience as an AV/IT Help Desk Technician
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science or a similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and audio-visual systems
- Experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Php50,000.00 – Php55,000.00 per month
- Company Christmas gift
- Company events
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Promotion to a permanent employee
- 8-hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13 th -month salary
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- Quezon City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as email subject.