- Contacting many business owners daily (via telephone and email) to ensure proper licensing agreements are in place.
- Educating business owners on how songwriters are compensated for the use of their music and their responsibilities under US Copyright Law.
- Working to meet sales goals/targets in a fast-paced team environment.
- Answering incoming questions regarding SESAC services in a timely and professional manner.
- Researching new businesses that may require license agreements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening skills and understanding customer needs and requirements.
- An ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude during contact with potential licensees.
- Self-Motivated, dependable, and able to stay productive and focused with minimal supervision.
- An ability to successfully negotiate and be motivated to meet established goals.
- An understanding of Copyright Law is helpful but not required.
Compensation: P 45,000
Government Mandated Benefits:
– 13th month pay
– SSS, Pag – ibig, Philhealth
– Maternity Leave
– Paternity Leave
– Solo Parent Leave
– Magna Carta for women leave
– Day 1 HMO
– Annual Salary Review
– Annual Leaves
– Birthday Leave
– Engagement Activities
– Attendance Incentive