Premier BPO Inc. is looking for a Full-Time Project Coordinator (IT Related) in Eastwood, Quezon City.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Attend Apps meeting, prepare & maintain version Scrum updates
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that client’s needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Build the skill sets of individual team members and capture overall learnings for the company
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met by conducting quality assurance tests
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary and assigned by the customer and management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Planner
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Minimum postgraduate degree required in management, IT, or a related field.
- Project management certification: certified associate in project (CAPM), project management professional (PMP), or similar
- Working knowledge of project management software.
LOCATION: Quezon City
SALARY: PHP 55,000.00
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as email subject.