Premier BPO is looking for a passionate Full-time Quality Assurance Manager in Eastwood, Quezon City. (ASAP)
Quality assurance managers help companies establish quality regulations for products and employees. They must analyze data to develop plans to recruit, motivate, and encourage employees while striving to improve processes and product quality.
What does a Quality Assurance Manager do?
Quality assurance managers strive to bring out the best in their companies. They work tirelessly to ensure that their employees, products, services, and processes meet the needs of their clients. These managers must be analytical and creative, always coming up with new ways to satisfy needs and encourage workers. They help design enforce quality controls in order to maintain company standards. They also help communicate expectations to employees and provide coaching and corrective action when needed. Quality assurance managers must be excellent communicators with a strong desire to help others.
- Design, implement, and improve company quality standards.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Assist in the recruiting process.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met.
- Create reports to track progress.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
Quality Assurance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or associate’s with experience in the field.
- Technical proficiency must be able to use computers and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics.
- Eye for details
LOCATION: Eastwood, Quezon City.
SHIFT: Shifting Schedule
FTE: 100% (Full-time)
Salary: PHP 60,000 (Starting)