- Primary responsibility is user support and customer service. – Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
- Field incoming requests to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Become familiar with each client and their software, hardware, and environments that we support.
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment within client environments.
- Accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software.
- Follow established Service Desk policies and services.
- Become familiar with Managed Service offerings.
- Support for computer hardware and any authorized desktop software.
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting, and restoring to service any terminal service client, personal computers (PC) or notebooks that has authorized access to the network.
- Recognize the need to escalate issues/problems to Engineering Support Team members.
- Identifies client issue trends by monitoring and analyzing incoming calls, problems, and support requests.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to Service Desk requests.
- Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations.
- Receive and log work requests using IT solutions provider tools and applications
- Timely and accurate documentation and close-out of work requests detailing key information as required per Service Desk practices and procedures (i.e. who, what, when, where, how, actions taken, follow-up, etc.).
- Address queries by following departmental procedures for fault resolution.
- Take ownership and responsibility of an issue from start through to a successful resolution.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to utilize the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting, and documetation.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; excellent phone skills and professional demeanor.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to think through problems and come up with creative solutions through analyzing, researching, and planning techniques.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
- Work on a team in a positive, collaborative approach.
- Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations.
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Proficient in English language skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Graduate of IT / Computer Science related courses.
- Server Administration/Network Administration/Network Security/Information Technology Certificate/AA Degree
- IT Help Desk experience is preferred.
- Experience in Ticketing tools (ConnectWise, Zendesk)
- Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
- Senior-level positions candidates with Windows or Linux Servers administration experience will be preferred.
- Office 365. An email account with access to Microsoft teams will be created for the technician.
Compensation: P 55,000 to 65, 000
Government Mandated Benefits:
– 13th month pay
– SSS, Pag – ibig, Philhealth
– Maternity Leave
– Paternity Leave
– Solo Parent Leave
– Magna Carta for women leave
– Day 1 HMO
– Annual Salary Review
– Annual Leaves
– Birthday Leave
– Engagement Activities
– Attendance Incentive