Premier BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing company. Premier BPO combines technology, people and customer needs to produce a synergistic blend of customized solutions: Call Centers, Back Office Processes, Customer Care, IT Services, and Technical Support. Our outsourcing solutions are jointly conceived and seamlessly integrated with the customer’s practices. The new end-to-end process delivers cost savings, enhanced customer satisfaction, metrics, reports, and analytics. We also provide marketing and sales support capabilities to our customers so they can capture a larger pie of their target market. A SOC Analyst is responsible for safeguarding an organization’s digital assets and infrastructure by monitoring security events and incidents, analyzing data, and responding to security threats. The role involves real-time monitoring, incident detection, incident analysis, and incident response.
- Security Monitoring: Monitor network traffic, security alerts, and events in real-time to
identify potential security threats or incidents.
- Incident Detection
- Incident Analysis
- Threat Intelligence
- Security Tools Management
- Security Reporting
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles, practices, and technologies.
- 3+ Years experience of Relevant field
- Familiarity with security frameworks and compliance standards.
Experience with SIEM tools and other security monitoring solutions.
- Knowledge of common network protocols, TCP/IP, and security concepts.
- Familiarity with intrusion detection systems, firewall technologies, and endpoint security.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Industry certifications like Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) are a plus.
- Problem Solver
- Positive attitude and focus on customer service with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – juggling shifting and even conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions during security incidents.
What we offer:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Career Growth
- Learning & Development
- Provident Fund
- Paid Leaves
- Medical Coverage (IPD)
- Life Insurance
Location: Gulberg II, Lahore
Shift: 06:00 Pm – 03:00 Am EST (US Timings)