Premier BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing company. Premier BPO combines technology, people and customer needs to produce a synergistic blend of customized solutions: Call Centers, Back Office Processes, Customer Care, IT Services, and Technical Support.
Our outsourcing solutions are jointly conceived and seamlessly integrated with the customer’s practices. The new end-to-end process delivers cost savings, enhanced customer satisfaction, metrics, reports, and analytics. We also provide marketing and sales support capabilities to our customers so they can capture a larger pie of their target market.
● Prepare and file various tax returns, including individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns.
● Conduct research on tax laws and regulations to ensure compliance and optimize financial strategies.
● Analyse financial statements to identify tax-saving opportunities and potential risks.
● Assist clients or internal departments with tax planning and provide advice on tax strategies.
● Stay up to date with changes in tax laws and regulations and implement necessary adjustments.
● Maintain accurate records and documentation to support tax filings.
● Resolve tax-related issues, discrepancies, and disputes with tax authorities.
● Collaborate with the finance and accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
● Assist in the preparation of financial statements and budgets.
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Financial, or Business Administration.
● Have 3-5 years of prior tax preparation experience (key point)
● CPA preferred.
● Experienced with QuickBooks online and desktop software.
● Ideally experienced with Lacerte software
● Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
● Organizational, intuitive problem solving, analytical, and communication skills required.
● Intermediate knowledge of Accounting Systems and associated modules (Great Plains knowledge is a plus).
● High level of proficiency with MS Excel.
What we offer
● Market competitive salary
● Career Growth
● Learning & Development
● Provident Fund
● Paid Leaves
● Medical Coverage (IPD)
● Life Insurance
Location: Gulberg II, Lahore
Job Type: Onsite
Timing: 06:00 Pm – 03:00 Am