We are searching for a diligent and professional WFM Workforce Management Analyst to join our dynamic WFM department. The role requires individuals with excellent analytical skills to understand client requirements and provide workload analysis and accurate human resource scheduling.
- Analyze the work log to identify peaks and lows.
- Propose schedules based on workload trends.
- Study existing schedules and provide critical feedback.
- Provide management with weekly, monthly, and quarterly trends analysis.
- Proficient with reporting in excel.
- Individuals with experience in WFM applications and frameworks will be preferred.
- Individuals with familiarity with contact centers or helpdesk solutions with WFM capabilities will be preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent employee
- Strong initiative and self-awareness – a flexible team player
- Creative thinker
- Strong employee/customer relations experience
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Career Growth
- Learning & Development
- Provident Fund
- Paid Leaves
- Leave Encashment
- Medical Coverage (IPD)
- Life Insurance
Location: Gulberg II, Lahore (Hybrid)
Shift: 08:00 AM EST – 05:00 PM EST (US timings)