We are searching for a diligent and professional WFM Workforce Management Manager to join our dynamic WFM department. You will be responsible for managing volume and staffing to ensure optimal performance through continuous interaction with stakeholders to achieve target metrics and business objectives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact on workforce management policies.
- Serve as subject-matter expert on workforce optimization issues.
- Ensure service level targets are met; maintain the right headcount, and calculate call capacity.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of scheduling software.
- Responsible for reporting data management activities around employee scheduling and forecasts.
- Improve processes and increase efficiency of operations by recommending necessary changes.
- Undertake majority of call forecasting and agent scheduling for the contact center.
- Undertake the review of employees’ attendance monitor hours worked against the proper job task.
- Ensure manning requirements are met.
- Recommend DAs in relation to Attendance adherence.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- 5+ years’ experience in WFM
- 2+ years of experience working at the management level
- Ideal candidates should be familiar with shift scheduling
- Workload analysis and required FTE projections and forecasting
- Familiar with forecasting models
- Familiar with call center or help desk environments
- Experienced with MS Excel and dashboard creation
- Individuals with experience in contact center solutions with WFM capabilities will be preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent employee
- Proficient with reporting in excel
- Strong initiative and self-awareness – a flexible team player
- Strong employee/customer relations experience
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Career Growth
- Learning & Development
- Provident Fund
- Paid Leaves
- Leave Encashment
- Medical Coverage (IPD)
- Life Insurance
Location: Gulberg II, Lahore (Hybrid)
Shift: 08:00 AM EST – 05:00 PM EST (US timings)