Premier BPO is looking for a Full-time Spanish Bilingual Support in Quezon City!
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
A Customer Service Representative is a job that requires the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
- First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc.
- Builds and maintains business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have fun and contribute new ideas while you work
- Create “Interactions” and staying “Proactive” in every level of your customer engagements
- Build long-term relationships and trust with valued customers through exemplary support in customer service, tech support, and scheduling
- Support customers with their smart home security and automation accounts
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, CHAT, and emails
- Retain customers by utilizing strong listening and critical thinking skills. Go the extra mile to engage customers
Experience and Skills Needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Dependable and a team player
- 1+ years of Tech support and other general customer service call center experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Conflict Resolution
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or at least 2nd year college level.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php75,000.00 – Php80,000.00 per month
- Additional leave
- Company Christmas gift
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Promotion to permanent employee
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Quezon City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)