- Manage knowledge transfer, material development, and training delivery.
- Standardize training modules – ensuring alignment with new process releases.
- Execute process training to the Operations team and calibrate results across.
Collaborate with the Quality team and management across sites to identify learning gaps and develop
LEAN, solutions-oriented, and measurable training.
- Must have a high level of English Communications skills (required)
- Financial / Forex / Data Entry / Back Office Experience (required)
- 1-2 experience as a trainer or SM
- Certification as a Trainer or qualifications in Adult Learning / Corporate Training (preferred but not required)
- Can communicate in Mandarin (preferred but not required
- Additional leave
- Company Christmas gift
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Promotion to a permanent employee
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php33,000.00 – Php35,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Quezon City: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as email subject.