INDIRECT AND DIRECT PURCHASING
Procurement processing optimizes a client’s ability to buy goods, services, and/or work products from external sources in the most efficient and cost effective manner, while also meeting the purchaser terms of quality, quantity, time frame, and location.
Premier BPO LLC’s Procurement Function also reduces our clients’ exposure to fraud and collusion.
Premier BPO LLC can communicate with the client through EDI and other non-standard communications channels to purchase products and services, and communicate the related transaction information back to the customer.
PROCUREMENT SERVICES FOR DIRECT AND INDIRECT PURCHASING INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Contract management as an extension of day-to-day provisioning;
- All purchase order administration and support flowing through existing customer processes and systems providing seamless support;
- Extensive transaction negotiation to ensure maximum savings, volume discounts, and other ROI conscious strategies to achieve cost savings without sacrificing quality or delivery dates;
- Maximizing customer satisfaction, which always takes precedence in any decision to award a purchase order;
- Customized reconciliation reports, which are generated between purchase orders issued, invoices received, and payments made for the purchased goods; and
- A complete Purchase Order Management Unit which works with the client and is client-centric. Its sole mission is to assure timely purchases and delivery of goods, and resolution of issues relating to the purchasing function that would otherwise delay order delivery times.