Our telemarketing agents can increase your monthly sales volume by promoting your brands and special offers in your business market.
Telemarketing is a method of direct marketing in which a salesperson solicits prospective customers to buy products or services over the phone or through a subsequent face to face or Web conferencing appointment scheduled during the initial call.
At Premier BPO, the following steps are taken to ensure satisfactory “hit ratios” for telemarketing calls:
- Telemarketing personnel are chosen for their experience, expertise, manners, and English skills that closely relate to American or British enunciations;
- Personnel are put through rigorous training in the customs, telephone manners, and behaviour of targeted markets;
- Prospective customers for your business are identified by working closely with you to determine names to be targeted for telemarketing based on past purchase history, previous requests for information, credit limit, entry forms, etc.;
- Professionally trained staff members initiate calls to cultivate incremental business built around special promotions or campaigns to promote customer awareness and sales;
- All outbound calls to existing customers and new prospects are launched from the telemarketing organization, which has special equipment and technology for conducting successful telemarketing campaigns; and
- Each call is logged in a CRM database and results are tracked and reported against predefined goals. Special weekly reports can also be produced to monitor progress and “hit ratios.”