Director – Digital MarketingShafiq U. Rahman
- Business Transformation
- Restructuring and Turnaround
- Integration (Citi Bank)
- Growth strategy (Citi Bank)
- Risk Management
- M&A Transaction Support
- Investors & Financier (Self Employed -Ho Ho Kus, New Jersey)
- Suply Chain Management Solutions (JP Morgan)
- Head of Trade and Supply Chain Management (ABN Amro Bank)
- Chief Operation Officer (DocComply)
- Senior Vice President and Global Accounts Manager (Standard Charted Bank)
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering (UET Lahore, Pakistan)
- Master of Business Administartion in management & finance (Roosevelt University- US)
- Marketing Management (General) – (International Institute of Marketing – US)
Shafiq Rahman is Premier BPO, Inc.’s Digital Marketing Director. Shafiq has held several senior management positions in banking, including CEO of a Citibank subsidiary, Regional Sales Head for Payment Product for North Asia, Global Head of Electronic Trade Products at Standard Chartered Bank, Head of Product Management at ABN Amro, and Regional Head of Trade Products at JP Morgan. He has extensive international experience and has lived and worked in eight countries.
International Commercial and Transaction Banking Professional with broad functional experience in sales, relationship management, credit, FX, and operations; augmented by extensive experience in cross border deal making and interaction with matrix groups. Proven track record in identifying new business opportunities, developing and executing sales plans, and managing and developing sales pipelines. Market and client focused with accolades and awards received from clients and employers. Culturally attuned to Asia, the Middle East and North America with management and sales experience of more than twenty markets world-wide.
Premier BPO comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other BPO companies.