Our Client’s portfolio of operations ranges from high-speed Internet access and robust digital Cable/Satellite television offerings to professional sports teams, world-renowned entertainment venues and national television program networks. Our client currently operates the nation’s largest Cable/Satellite cluster, serving a collective number of more than 8.6 million households in the U.S.
Faced with intense competition within the cable industry and the need to grow through deployment of smart technologies and providing superior customer services, our client was looking for an efficient way of both containing costs and delivering exceptional services to their customer without the additional administrative burden.
Professionals at Premier BPO LLC devised a customized solution to meet the challenges faced by the client. Premier BPO LLC designed a strategic plan in order to achieve the targets defined by the client.
Establish connectivity via a point-to-point IPLC link between offshore delivery center and our client.
- Train-the-Trainer sessions were completed at the client’s facility in New York.
- Ran a pilot to demonstrate quality and productivity.
- Improved learning through frequent calibrations over web-based tools.
- Launched full production of many different non-customer facing processes.
The client was highly satisfied with the performance delivered by Premier BPO LLC’s team.
- The client initially projected outsourcing a handful of processes that would support 20-25 full time associates.
- In 90 days, the team met the KPIs for productivity and QA.
- New and complex functions were short listed for outsourcing.
- Added 50 FTEs to new programs and continued driving productivity and quality to meet the expectations.
- The client had weekly operational calls/meetings to determine what additional functions could be outsourced to Premier BPO LLC.
- After approximately one year, Premier BPO LLC was providing support to the client’s entire portfolio of services (Cable Television, IP Technology and Internet services).
- To date, Premier BPO LLC handles over 150 various daily, weekly, and monthly projects including special projects for the client covering Cable Television, IP Telephony, and Internet services.
- Client saw cost reduction of over 45% with greater flexibility to scale.
- Client reduced and variabilize its fixed costs.
- Premier BPO LLC’s support helped improve customer service.