Premier BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing company. Premier BPO combines technology, people and customer needs to produce a synergistic blend of customized solutions: Call Centres, Back Office Processes, Customer Care, IT Services, and Technical Support.
Our outsourcing solutions are jointly conceived and seamlessly integrated with the customer’s practices. The new end-to-end process delivers cost savings, enhanced customer satisfaction, metrics, reports, and analytics. We also provide marketing and sales support capabilities to our customers so they can capture a larger pie of their target market.
● Record financial transactions, including invoices, payments, and expenses
● Maintain accurate and up-to-date accounts payable and accounts receivable records
● Reconcile bank statements and other financial accounts
● Prepare and send invoices to clients and customers
● Process payroll and ensure compliance with payroll tax regulations
● Assist with the preparation of financial statements and reports
● Track and categorize expenses and income
● Manage and maintain accurate financial records and documentation
● Ensure compliance with financial and accounting policies and procedures
● Collaborate with the accounting team and provide support in financial analysis
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Financial, or Business Administration.
● Have 3-5 years of prior tax preparation experience (key point)
● CPA preferred.
● Experienced with QuickBooks online and desktop software.
● Ideally experienced with Lacerte software
● Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
● Organizational, intuitive problem solving, analytical, and communication skills required.
● Intermediate knowledge of Accounting Systems and associated modules (Great Plains knowledge is a plus).
● High level of proficiency with MS Excel.
● Problem Solver
● Positive attitude and focus on customer service with excellent communication skills.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – juggling shifting and even conflicting priorities.
● Great analytical skillset (excel expert)
● Ability to work independently
● Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
● Strong team skills
What we offer
● Market competitive salary
● Career Growth
● Learning & Development
● Provident Fund
● Paid Leaves
● Medical Coverage (IPD)
● Life Insurance
Location: Gulberg II, Lahore
Job Type: Onsite
Timing: 06:00 Pm – 03:00 Am