We are looking for an SEO expert who is experienced in all major aspects of Search Engine Optimization, you will be responsible for activities such as conversion strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings and conversions on all major search networks.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- On-Page, Off-Page SEO, and Technical SEO
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Manage SEO content production by planning SEO content calendars
- Research and analyze competitors and their SEO strategy
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Generate weekly/monthly reports by analyzing data and results with SEO tools (e.g., Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush etc.)
- Set measurable analytics goals for better conversion tracking.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Analyze available data to identify and quantify customer behavior and translate this into recommendations for traffic generation, marketing, merchandising of content, and lead generation.
- Understand omnichannel user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis, and multi-channel attribution.
- Maintain and ensure proper implementation of cross-platform and cross-device Digital Analytics tooling.
- Promote a culture of user-centric and data-driven decision-making and advocate customer experience best practices.
- Track web performance numbers and calibrate online activities against the objectives and key results, accurately forecasting
- Work with Google account and technical teams to develop and drive pipeline, and provide expertise
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent employee
- Strong initiative and self-awareness – a flexible team player
- Creative thinker
- Strong employee/customer relations experience
- Demonstrated strength in employee communication
- Program planning and facilitation experience
- Experience driving engagement, and building and implementing related programs
- Minimum four years or more experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Proven record of conversion optimization,
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry tools, such as Google Analytics GA4, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Hotjar, Screaming Frog etc.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Must work well in a team environment
- Prior BPO experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Career Growth
- Learning & Development
- Provident Fund
- Paid Leaves
- Medical Coverage (IPD)
- Life Insurance
Location: Gulberg II, Lahore
Shift: 5:00pm – 2:00am (Night)