Premier BPO is looking for AP/AR Specialist in Quezon City.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. (Other duties may be assigned as required)
- Processing operational invoices
- Processing ADHOC payments
- Settlement run
- Processing ADHOC Bank Transactions
- Processing Expense Accrual
- Monthly Accrual Invoice
- Processing Corporate Credit cards
- Average typing speed of 40-45 words per minute.
- Ability to operate a PC efficiently with applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc. (Must have)
- Experience with Data entry is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Strong verbal/written communication skills in English
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree graduate or at least 2nd year college level for BS Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, and related courses
- This person should have strong MS Office Knowledge along with good typing skills and technical computer knowledge.
- Work closely with supervisor and teammates as well as with clients to set the direction for new feature sets and new account maintenance.
- To ensure that the highest level of quality is delivered.
- To perform QC on the work done by other agents to maintain the desired level of quality.
- Reach set KPI targets
- To completely understand the processes involved in working for the client on different software.
- To know efficient usage of the software’s
- To meet all the other quality benchmarks established based on client feedback and surveys.
- Resolve client issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend project status and review meetings with clients.
- Coordinate calls, meetings, and communications between management and client.