With the expansion of our Company, we’re looking for a detail-oriented, self-disciplined person to ensure that all of our customers have a consistently good experience with all of our Sales Agents when looking for Insurance.
This QA will work in our Conversation Intelligence Tool (currently Observe) to listen and score sales calls.
- Listen to calls daily ~12-17/ day
- Complete the QA evaluation form in Observe
- Understand and consistently score calls for quality around compliance, coverages, and on occasion sales skills
- Share information with Sales Managers on occasion in which infractions could have negative consequences on customer or business
- Ability to build evaluation forms in Observe
I’ve got the skills…but do I have the necessary ones?:
- 1+ year of Kin sales experience
- Detail Oriented
- Demonstrated pattern of writing clean business (i.e. historically low breakage)
- Knows the mechanics of Five9, Intranet and Customer
- Follows Company rules and policies
- Independent worker