Premier BPO is looking for a Data Entry Representative in Eastwood, Quezon City. (ASAP)
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Enters invoices and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile and sort information according to priorities
- Review data for deficiencies or errors
- Adhere to and meet set schedules and deadlines
- Manage high volume of client emails to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Perform any other office tasks that management requires assistance
- Report any major errors or inconsistencies to upper management
- Can encode data with speed and accuracy
- Ability to operate a PC efficiently with applications such as Ms Word and Ms Excel
- Ability to quickly process and organize information
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to establish project timelines and manage the process based on the guidelines.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree graduate or at least 2nd year college level
- Average typing speed of 40-45 words per minute.
- Experience in handling a logistics acct and customer service/relations is an advantage (Strongly Preferred)
- This person should have strong MS Office Knowledge along with good typing skills and technical computer knowledge.
- Work closely with management as well as with clients to set the direction for new feature sets and new account maintenance.
- To ensure that highest level of quality is delivered.
- To perform QC on the work done by other agents to maintain the desired level of quality.
- Reach set KPI targets
- To completely understand the processes involved in working for the client on different software’s.
- To meet all the other quality benchmarks established based on client feedback and surveys
LOCATION: Eastwood, Quezon City.
FTE: 100% (Full-time)
Salary: PHP 16,000.00 Package