1. Work directly with customers and resellers to help them understand the amazing things the Client’s software can do. Help customers understand the value of the software and maintenance and facilitate the renewal process. Gather information on specific issues customers face and offer a solution of products to match their needs. To fully delight our customers, you need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task. We need a team player with a positive attitude.
2. Follow processes and scripted procedures, via email communication in Zendesk.
3. This position requires that the agent can fluently speak English and German as they will occasionally be interacting with customers over the phone and Zoom/Microsoft Teams calls. Customer contact by phone will be outbound, as needed, as well as incoming calls.
4. Create accurate quotes using correct pricing tiers and part numbers.
5. Be able to go “Off Script” and be able to assist customers with account and policy type questions.
6. This position is eligible for remote work once the agent has demonstrated their abilities and successfully completed a 3-month probationary period.
1. Maintain and grow customer accounts at specified thresholds.
2. Understand and explain Client’s products.
3. Help customers understand how our products can solve their challenges.
4. Interact with customers in a professional manner, using a consultative approach, to gather information on specific issues to solve their
problems by phone or by email.
5. Utilize sales questioning techniques to match products to customer needs by phone or by email.
6. Answer presales and post sales questions in assigned Zendesk queues or Email leads as assigned by TSC Team. Assist customers with account
status inquiries and subscription management.
7. Provide quotes and pricing information to customers in specified threshold levels, for new/upgrade licenses as well as renewals.
8. Provide support to our software distributors and resellers.
9. Multi-task and excel in fast paced environment.
10. Understand our competitors and know our products’ advantage.
11. Other duties as assigned.