Retail / eCommerce Industry Solutions
The advent of e-commerce challenges the business model of most brick-and-mortar retailers. A greater dependence on e-commerce for a retailer means that a higher percentage of sales will come from e-commerce, and that those sales are likely to outpace overall brick-and-mortar sales growth. Much of the growth in e-commerce sales is likely to come from growth in mobile platforms for online shopping. Thus, traditional retailers will see erosion in sales productivity in their brick-and-mortar stores. Furthermore, fixed costs of brick-and-mortar retailers will translate into reduced margins on each sale.
As e-commerce grows, the competitive advantage based solely on price will erode as the Internet largely neutralizes these advantages. Greater focus and conversion to e-commerce techniques will greatly assist in managing margins, sales, and productivity.
Why Premier BPO:
Premier BPO, in consultation with the client, will develop or enhance a customer’s existing e-commerce strategy with the objective of maximizing e-commerce solutions. A typical client’s e-commerce solutions suite will usually employ some, or all, of the following practices:
- Provide e-tail, or “virtual storefronts,” on websites with online catalogs, sometimes gathered into a “virtual mall”;
- Buy or sell on websites or online marketplaces;
- Electronic data interchange: the business-to-business exchange of data;
- Prospective and established customer outreach by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters);
- Buying and selling solutions;
- Secure business transactions; and
- Other mutually collaborative solutions crafted for customized client programs.
Thus, with millions of business transactions speeding across telephone wires, computer networks, wireless equipment, and home computers on a daily basis, and with Premier BPO as your partner, e-commerce empowers our clients’ optimization of their B2B commercial transactions channels utilizing effective Internet tools.
Premier BPO achieves the following client goals through e-commerce partnership:
- Integration of e-commerce into our clients’ businesses;
- Improvement of operations through automation;
- Increase in revenues through access to an infinite customer base;
- Reduction in cost of running the e-commerce business;
- Implementation of systems that result in better communication with customers, partners, and within the company; and
- Migration, integration, maintenance, and support of standard e-commerce transactions into existing and legacy applications.