DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Develop and coordinate timely RFP responses to ensure compliance to prospect and client requirements
- Interpret technical and functional business requirements to relevantly answer qualifying and purchasing questions
- Collaborate with other teams and functions within the company (e.g., security, product, legal, finance) to complete responses
- Edits proposal language to ensure incorporation of strategic themes as well as compliance with proposal requirements and RFP requirements.
- Meets with sales staff and others to review RFP and determine requirements to develop compliant, customized proposals.
- Utilizes proposal database and previous bids to provide compliant proposal responses
- Develop individual proposal response strategies by identifying and clarifying requirements and evaluation criteria, studying solicitation documents, and participating in proposal team meetings
- Track requests and manage the proposal completion process to ensure that proposal projects and RFP responses are completed and delivered by the required due date
- Establish priorities and dates for information gathering writing, review, and approval. Coordinate requirements with content contributors and contribute proposal status information to proposal team review meetings
- Create and write competitive proposal content and manage the submission process.
- Assemble proposal documents for final submission
- Develop and maintain core proposal content and library of content in a database; update content database as needed and incorporate existing content to address RFP requirements
- Assist Business Development team and/or other sales staff in locating company or project information necessary for each proposal or RFP response
- Identify sources of information and conduct interviews of subject matter experts and convert information into written proposal responses
- Ensure that proposals are formatted according to the specific requirements of the RFPs
- Proofread proposals and obtain internal quality control approvals by reviewing proposals with key providers, project managers, business development specialists, appropriate sales staff and/or management as appropriate
- A Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English, or related field.
- Previous experience in proposal writing may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of word processing software.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 7 years of communications experience to include a minimum of 3 years developing original material for publication or competitive evaluation and prior proposal experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Ability to adapt to new, technology-driven tools (e.g., database, online procurement systems).
- Knowledge of proposal processes; experience writing in the BPO industry
- An equivalent combination of experience and education is acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently across multiple functions within the company.
- Superior writing and editing skills.
- Ability to analyze compliance-driven/technical documentation to determine customer requirements and to understand complex customer issues within the BPO industry
Compensation: P 50,000
Government Mandated Benefits:
– 13th month pay
– SSS, Pag – ibig, Philhealth
– Maternity Leave
– Paternity Leave
– Solo Parent Leave
– Magna Carta for women leave
– Day 1 HMO
– Annual Salary Review
– Annual Leaves
– Birthday Leave
– Engagement Activities
– Attendance Incentive