In the fast-paced world of customer service and contact centers, staying ahead of the curve is essential for success. Explore the cutting-edge technology, and applications of automation and AI, and gain expert insights at the ICMI Contact Center Expo 2023; the most customized Contact Center Event set to take place from October 16th to 19th in Orlando, Florida.
As the anticipation builds for this exciting event, Premier BPO is thrilled to be part of and exhibiting at the expo. To get you ready for the event, we’ve curated key trends, insights, expertise, and things to look forward to.
Top 10 Sessions Recommended by Premier BPO:
1. Contact Center Management Bootcamp – Speaker: Brad Cleveland
2. Contact Center Strategy and Leadership – Speaker: Laura Grimes
3. Foundations in Contact Center Metrics – Speaker: Doug Tedder
4. Artificial Intelligence in the Contact Center – Speaker: Josh Streets
5. Contact Center Fundamentals and People Management for Supervisors – Speaker: Wendy Fowler
6. How to Choose Your Best-Fit CX Vendor – Speaker: Skip Picciano
7. Your Future in the Contact Center – Speaker: Brad Cleveland
8. Keeping It Lit: Waving Goodbye to Contact Center Burnout – Speakers: Nina Olivas (County of San Diego), Yenissa Salgado
9. Practical Ways to Maximize CX Impact with Heart & Science – Speaker: Stacy Sherman
10. The Future Is Here: Strategic Insights for Contact Center Leaders in the Age of Generative AI – Speaker: Steve Campbell
11. How Successful Companies Build Top-Tier Contact Center Staff – Speaker: Robin Gareiss
12. What would you do if you were UNSTOPPABLE – Speaker: Alex Weber
Why to Attend?
1. Dedicate focused time to immerse yourself in the realm of contact centers and customer service, catapulting your contact center strategy towards excellence.
2. Collaborate with professionals who share your commitment to tackling the prevalent challenges that contact centers routinely encounter.
3. Discover cutting-edge solutions tailored to the modern contact center landscape through engaging interactions with industry-leading professionals.
4. Ignite innovation and cultivate a fresh perspective through keynote sessions, catalyzing novel ways of approaching contact center management.
5. Maintain your competitive edge by harnessing the expertise of industry thought leaders, fortifying your contact center with invaluable insights and strategies for success.
ICMI will also host an awards gala night during the Expo’23, which will conclude on the third day by announcing the winners from this year’s finalists. Premier BPO is one of the finalists in two separate award categories.
We will be exhibiting at the ICMI Contact Center Expo; don’t forget to come meet our leadership at booth 418.
About Premier BPO:
Premier BPO seeks to be a seamless extension of its client’s business processes. This is done by immersing itself in the client’s values and objectives and by providing dedicated resources that serve as a blended workforce within the client’s organization. The company offers co-sourcing, a hybrid approach to outsourcing, across multiple functions for several industries through its global sites. Premier BPO has invested in security and compliance processes including obtaining PCI certification and has been serving clients since 2003.
Ready to take the first step towards outsourcing success?