SOCAP is back again, this time celebrating its 50th Anniversary under the banner: Celebrating our past, embracing our future.
Join us at this year’s Fall SOCAP event for a dynamic experience filled with expert insights, community summits, networking opportunities, and transformative tips from industry pros and trailblazers. Discover the secrets of how successful companies adapt swiftly to evolving customer demands
A long-standing SOCAP partner, Premier BPO will be hosting the First-Timers’ event again this year and will be in attendance at the SOCAP IMPACT Awards Gala; set to conclude the three-day symposium.
Topics Featured in the Symposium:
- Experience Generative AI in Real World Solutions for Consumer Affairs with Ken Dupont, VP-Strategic Partnerships & Relationships, Floatbot
- Intelligent Operations: Using AI to Improve Experiences at Scale with Peter Lansek, CEO and Co-Founder, Operative Intelligence Heather Cooper, Director of Consumer Services, Newell Brands
- How to Navigate the Retail of the Future by Anna Marie Lavenia, General Manager Consumer Care, EmersonAngela Bragg, Sr. Director, Customer Experience Ascena Retail (Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lane Bryant).
- Fireside Chat: A Rare Opportunity to Learn from the C-Suite with Jane Miller, Former President & Chief Operating Officer, Gallup
- Spotlight: J.D. Power, The Future of the Contact Center with Mark Miller, Practice Leader, Customer Service Advisory J.D. Power
- McKinsey: From Speech to Insights – The Value of the Human Voice with Vinay Gupta, Senior Expert, McKinsey & Company, and Josh Wolff, Partner in McKinsey & Company Marketing & Sales Practice
Premier BPO Expert Recommendations:
While there’s a lot happening at the SOCAP 2023 Fall Event that can help you boost customer connections, we’ve put together a short list of sessions that we think you’ll benefit from. If you’re a Customer Experience professional or just looking to level up your Customer Relations, these sessions will give you the inside scoop on how the market’s shifting. We’ve rounded up the important sessions, so you won’t miss out on some helpful learning and collaboration opportunities.
Sessions by Keynote Speakers:
Nicole Bianchi – 5 Tough Talks and How to Execute Them Successfully
What to discover:
- Strategies to overcome the fear of not getting tough conversations right.
- Insights into Nicole’s framework for leaders to confidently engage in brave conversations.
- Practical guidance on leading challenging discussions for exceptional results, drawing from her book “Five Tough Talks.”
Joseph Michelli – Your Human Experience Legacy: Delivering Technology-Aided and Human-Powered Solutions that Drive Loyalty & Referrals
What to discover:
- Strategies to elevate customer engagement, loyalty, and referrals through the effective integration of technology and human service delivery.
- Gain insights into addressing the challenge of declining consumer satisfaction despite the high prioritization of customer experience.
- Acquire practical tools to optimize technology solutions and enhance the overall human experience legacy in your business.
- Experience Generative AI in Real World Solutions for Consumer Affairs w/ Agent M Ken Dupont, VP-Strategic Partnerships & Relationships, Floatbot
- Intelligent Operations: A Case Study on Using AI to Improve Experiences at Scale Peter Iansek, CEO and Co-Founder, Operative Intelligence
- Heather Cooper, Director of Consumer Services, Newell Brands
- Transformative CX with Campbell’s
- Writing customer responses – a Human+ ChatGPT approach, Leslie O’Flahaven, Principal, E-WRITE LLC Look out for our post-event blog coming soon for takeaways and insights from our leadership in attendance at the SOCAP FALL Symposium and Awards Gala.
About Premier BPO
Premier BPO seeks to be a seamless extension of its client’s business processes. This is done by immersing itself in the client’s values and objectives and by providing dedicated resources that serve as a blended workforce within the client’s organization. The company offers co-sourcing, a hybrid approach to outsourcing, across multiple functions for several industries through its global sites. Premier BPO has invested in security and compliance processes including obtaining PCI certification and has been serving clients since 2003.